|Primary caster||Amitie Florian|
|Magic system||Formula Eltria|
|Japanese name||アクセラレイター |
|First app.||Gears of Destiny|
Accelerator (アクセラレイター Akuserareitā) is a transport-type supportive ability used by both of the Florian sisters for acceleration. It may even perform a teleportation-like movement, as seen in the games.
- In the scenario of The Gears of Destiny, Amitie Florian casts Accelerator to escape away from Nanoha Takamachi and Yuuno Scrya when she first arrives on Earth. Later, Amitie also teleports to the front of Kyrie Florian with Accelerator, protecting her from Unbreakable Dark's attack with her own body.
- Accelerator is also one of the charged long-range moves of both Amitie and Kyrie in The Gears of Destiny game play, in which it becomes a charged Lock On bind followed by a teleportation to the front of the opponent.
- In Reflection, Amitie uses Accelerator to stop Kyrie, after she has activated System "Alter" and overpowers the Wolkenritter.
- In Detonation, Amitie uses it to fight against Iris Units. Iris also uses it to fight against Kyrie when she stated she wants to save Iris. Nanoha Takamachi later uses it to save Amitie from Phil Maxwell's attack. After Phil's defeat, Nanoha and Amitie uses Accelerator to stop Iris Unit "Satellite Cannon Type".
- System "Alter" is a spell based on Accelerator uses by the Florian sisters, Nanoha and Phil in the movie continuity.
- Accelerator Alter (アクセラレイター・オルタ Akuserareitā Oruta) is a improved version with even faster and has a longer range teleportation used in Detonation by Phil Maxwell, it's casts when Phil fight against the soul trio and teleport to Tokyo Station together with Yuri and Iris.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.