|Mirror of Travels|
|Magic system||Ancient Belka|
|Japanese name||旅の鏡 |
(Tabi no Kagami)
|First app.||A's (ep.2)|
It is generally used to quickly teleport objects in space, but can also be utilised offensively to access the target's inner part or core, including one's human body.
- In A's (ep.2), Shamal employs the spell offensively to access and absorb Nanoha Takamachi's Linker Core. However, this particular use is only made possible by Nanoha losing part of her Barrier Jacket and being exhausted from casting Starlight Breaker Plus, a weakness that Shamal can exploit.
- In A's (ep.12) / The MOVIE 2nd A's, Shamal casts Mirror of Travels to locate NachtWal's core, in order to perform Ultralong Distance Transporation with Yuuno Scrya and Alph.
- In The Battle of Aces and The Gears of Destiny, Mirror of Travels is one of Shamal's long-range moves to teleport towards or away from her opponent. Besides, it also forms part of her Full Drive Burst attack, namely Linker Core Extraction.
- In Reflection, Shamal first cast it regularly to locate the core of Seadust Turchese, and then generates a gigantic portal which can enlarge the size of her hand, so that it can grab that core into pieces.
- In Detonation, Shamal cast it to locate the core of the Iris Unit, she grab the core and destroy it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.