|Primary caster||Midchildan system practitioners|
|Japanese name||フィジカルヒール |
|First app.||Nanoha (ep.13)|
Name[edit | edit source]
The Ancient Belkan equivalent of Physical Heal has not been named in the series. It is covered in this article for simplicity, until there is other canonical source.
Notable uses[edit | edit source]
- In Nanoha (ep.13), Yuuno Scrya casts it together with Chrono Harlaown to heal the Arthra members who get hurt in the Garden of Time.
- In A's (ep.2), Yuuno casts the spell on Nanoha Takamachi after she is injured by Vita.
- In The MOVIE 2nd A's, Nanoha presumably casts it on her arms after defending Fate Testarossa and herself against Diabolic Emission with Exelion Shield.
- In StrikerS (ep.1), Reinforce II casts it on Teana Lanster's sprained ankle after her mage examination.
- In StrikerS manga (ch.8), Caro Ru Lushe casts it on Teana as a refreshment after their daily training.
Possible uses of the spell are noted as follows:
- In Reflection, Fate T. Harlaown casts a healing spell (probably Physical Heal) to heal the wound on Lindy Harlaown's back.
Notable uses of equivalent spells under other systems:
- In A's manga (ch.5), Shamal casts the Ancient Belkan equivalent of Physical Heal on Signum.
- In ViVid Strike! (ep.7), Ixveria casts the Ancient Belkan equivalent of Physical Heal on Miura Rinaldi.