|Primary caster||Stern the Destructor|
|Japanese name||ルベライト |
|First app.||Battle of Aces|
After Stern acquires her new powers upon reviving in The Gears of Destiny, fiery effect is added to the bind, although it is only depicted in game visual effects but not the notable CG artwork.
Rubellite is the rose or pink variety of the gem tourmaline.
- Rubellite is Stern's long-range binding move in The Battle of Aces and The Gears of Destiny.
- In the scenario of The Gears of Destiny, Stern casts Rubellite to bind Levi the Slasher and Lord Dearche near the end of the Unbreakable Dark Incident, as she is going to sacrifice herself to break at least some of Unbreakable Dark's defense layers.
- In Reflection, Stern casts an unnamed binding spell, presumably Rubellite, against Nanoha's limbs during their battle at Allston Sea theme park.
- In Detonation, Stern is likely used this spell together with Levi's Thunderlight Ring to bind Yuri, before Dearche casts Juggernaut.
- ^ Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable: The Gears of Destiny, Sequence 10 Battle 2.