Shouldn't this link to StrikerS instead? It seems more fittings since people would click on the link to learn about the incident itself, but maybe not... -GlancingReverse
- Actually, this page should contain a brief summary of the entire JS Incident but I'm too lazy/preoccupied right now to do that... Would you perhaps take over that task? ^^ --Koveras Alvane 19:36, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
- Eh, sure, not doing much. -GlancingReverse
Possible illustrations Edit
For the purpose of useful pictures, following key events can be illustrated:
- Unlimited Desire project: Not sure if a picture can be found.
- Combat Cyborg Incident: Illustrated.
- Formation of Riot Force 6: Illustrated, in a way, with Carim's prophecy, which kicked it off. Can be replaced with a screenshot of RF6 opening ceremony, if one is found.
- Vivio's escape from Scaglietti: Perhaps a picture of her stumbling through smoke with a Relic, which can also be used to illustrate Saint's Armor?
- The Numbers' attack on the Long Arch: The image should convey the scope of the assault, rather than showing any particular scene in it.
- The Cradle rising over the Mid: Illustrated, although a case can be made for replacing it with the image showing the Cradle together with Type II Gadgets.
- Aftermath: Can be either a picture of the disbandment ceremony of RF6 (unless a similar picture is used to show its opening) or one of the Numbers and Lutecia at the correction facility.
A good overall picture on top of the article would be once that includes all principal "villains" of the plot: Scaglietti, as many Numbers as possible, plus the Lutecia/Zest/Agito trio, and, possibly, different Gadget types. --Koveras Alvane (talk) 11:23, November 28, 2016 (UTC)